(i.e: building permits, daycare, ice rental, pool rental, parking tickets)
The Corporation of the Town of Hearst is pleased to add an additional payment option for customers interested in using their credit card to pay their bill. Customers now have the option to make their payments by using their VISA, Mastercard or Debit card, online or by telephone.
Paymentus Corporation, an independent third-party automated payment service, is accepting these payments on our behalf.
Please note that credit card payments cannot be processed in person. You are responsible for ensuring that the Town receives your payment by the payment due date. The Town may charge penalties and/or interest if your payment is late.
Paymentus will charge a 1.75% convenience fee for each credit card transaction and $1.95 for each debit card transaction. This fee covers payment handling and processing charges.
Please keep in mind that we offer different payment options to pay your bill that don’t require a service charge, such as:
- In person at Town Hall via debit, cash or cheque
- Send a cheque by mail, ensure cheques are payable to “Town of Hearst”
How do I access the service?
- Payments can be made over the telephone by calling toll free 1 855 973-2534 and you will be linked to a secure automated telephone payment system powered by Paymentus Corporation.
- Click on the Paymentus logo at the top or CLICK HERE
What do I need to access the service?
Customers should be ready with:
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Payment amount
- Credit/debit card
You MUST select the type of payment:
- Building permit (7 digits i.e. 2017-03)
- Parking tickets (5 digits i.e. 09875)
- For Daycare, Pool, Ice rental, Miscellaneous payments and for all other types of payments not listed (use your telephone number)
Payment confirmation :
Paymentus will send you an email containing details of your transaction including a confirmation number.
Why is there a service fee?
Paymentus Corporation charges a convenience fee to use their service. The fee covers payment handling and processing charges. The Town of Hearst does not receive any part of this convenience fee. Paymentus Corporation is an independent company providing a service for the Town of Hearst.
For more information