- A stimulating environment that fosters quality care and services for the local community
- A comprehensive orientation for every new employee
- Ongoing education
- A pleasant and respectful work environment
- Evolution to change and to strive for excellence
- A highly efficient multidisciplinary team
- A competitive compensation package and benefits program
- State-of-the-art technology and best practices
- A staff team with reputation for pride, good conscience, devotion and good humour.
Job opportunities available at Foyer des Pionniers, are:
- Registered Practical Nurse
- Personal Support Worker
Student employment is also a feature.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please forward your resume indicating the position desired, by mail or in person to:
Joëlle Lacroix, Administrator
67, 15th Street
P.O. Box 1538
Hearst, ON P0L 1N0
By fax at: 705-372-2996
By e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only retained persons will be contacted for an interview.