Early Years Centre
WHO WE ARE
The Early Years Centre is a place for children aged 0-6, their parents and caregivers to take part in programs and activities together, get information about services available to them in the community, learn about their children’s development and get answers to their questions.
What We Do
- Satellite in Mattice
- Satellite in Constance Lake
- Satellite at l’École Catholique Pavillon Notre Dame
- Satellite at l’École Catholique Ste-Anne
- Satellite at l’École Passeport Jeunesse
- Satellite at Clayton Brown School
Parent-Child Interactive programs
- Drop-in Play Groups
- Coop Daycare
- Early Learning Experiences
- Physical activities (Gym Night)
- Craft & Story Time
- Baby & Me Time
Parent Education programs
- Physical Activities
- Good nutrition for the preschool kids
- Arts and crafts for parents
- Infant Massage
- Collective Kitchen
Early learning and literacy programs
- Children’s school readiness programs
- Roots of Empathy
- Tucker the Turtle
- Information and referrals to early years supports and services.
- Toy Lending Library (link to the form)
Your child can….
- Play with blocks, puzzles, crafts, music, playdough, books, sensory table ….
- Participate in group activities.
- Socialize with other children and adults.
- Enjoy his/her parent or caregiver.
- Gain self esteem and skills for healthy early childhood development.
- Enjoy your child in a child centered environment
- Participate in parent-child interactive programs.
- Find companionship and share ideas with other parents and caregivers.
- Attend parent education workshops.