CORPORATION OF THE TOWN OF HEARST
The Early On Child and Family Centre is looking for a dynamic, understanding, patient, warm, empathetic and organized person to fill the casual position of Educator Assistant.
Main Responsibilities :
- Daily communication with parents in an open and supportive manner;
- Build a trusting relationship with parents;
- Team work; collaboration with other employees;
- Follow the Centre Éducatôt Hub’s Program Statement, policies, procedures and guidelines based on the Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014;
- Perform light housekeeping duties;
- Maintain professionalism, confidentiality and courtesy at all times.
- Valid Level C First Aid Certificate (general first aid and CPR / AED);
- Blank criminal record, including an audit for the Vulnerable Sector;
- Experience working with children of all ages;
- Excellent communication skills in French and English (written and spoken).
The salary is established according to classification 5 of the Salary Administration Program and the level of qualifications and experience, which is between $23.83 and $27.23/hour. An OMERS pension plan is offered.
Questions may be addressed to Brigitte Bouffard, Director of Centre Éducatôt Hub, at 705-362-4341 (1600).
Interested candidates must submit their application, accompanied by a cover letter to the following address or by email:
Brigitte Bouffard, Director
Centre Éducatôt Hub
925 Alexandra Street, Postal Bag 5,000
Hearst, Ontario P0L 1N0
The Corporation of the Town of Hearst is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please contact the person named above for any accommodation request.