The Pitch-In 2019 photo contest begins on May 10, 2019 and ends on June 14, 2019 at midnight. By entering this contest, you confirm that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions specified below.
1 – CONTEST SPONSOR
The Pitch-In 2018 committee, sponsored by the Corporation of the Town of Hearst
2 – ELIGIBILITY
All registered participants to the 2019 Pitch-In campaign. There will be three (3) categories:
*Employees of the Town of Hearst, as well as their legal or common-law spouse and all persons with whom they reside are excluded from this contest.
3 – HOW TO ENTER (STEPS)
- To participate, take a picture of you and your group with your Pitch-In bags somewhere in the Town of Hearst;
- Share this picture on the Corporation de la Ville de Hearst/Corporation of the Town of Hearst Facebook page (see visual help below);
- Make sure you share your picture on public mode so that the Pitch-In Organizing Committee will be able to see your picture.
- Make sure everyone in your group authorizes you to share a picture of them on Facebook;
- Only one picture per group will be authorized on the Corporation de la Ville de Hearst/Corporation of the Town of Hearst Facebook page, or else your pictures will be deleted;
- The winners authorize the Town of Hearst to use, if required and without any compensation, the names for the communication of the contest results. Besides the winner’s name, last name, the pictures may also be disclosed;
- If the winning group refuses to accept the prize, the Town of Hearst will be released from all responsibility and obligation toward them;
- The contest runs from May 10, 2018 to June 14, 2019 at midnight. The Draw will be held on Monday, June 17, 2018.
4 – PRIZES
Participants who share a picture on Facebook following these rules will be eligible for the participation draw to win one prize per category as follows:
- One prize for the School/Classes Category
- One prize for the Individual/Citizens/Families Category
- One prize for the Businesses/Organization Category
We thank our sponsors for making this contest possible.