Day Care Centre
Bouts de chou Daycare
Bouts de chou Daycare is located in the Child Care Centre close to the schools and the Claude Larose Recreation Centre.
This service holds a license with the Ministry of Education.
The complex received a grant from the Best Start program in 2006 to increase the size of its building. We currently hold a licence to accommodate 101 children from 3 months to 12 years old.
The Daycare Centre is open from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
Bouts de chou Daycare offers bilingual programs for full time and part time to children.
- An infant program (3 month to 1 ½ years old)
- A toddler program (1 ½ years old to 2 ½ years old)
- A preschool program (2 ½ years old to 3 ½ years old)
- The lunch program for children going to school (6 to 12 years old)
- A before and after school program (3 ½ years old to 5 years old)
- A before and after school program (6 to 12 years old)
The program aims to provide the following:
- Opportunities for growth, discovery and learning
- Activities that promote physical, intellectual, social and individual development
- An atmosphere where respect and trust reign
- A safe, warm and comfortable environment.
A variety of activities are offered on a daily basis, geared to respect the child’s needs and interests.
There will be:
- free play
- cognitive and building activities
- arts and crafts
- circle time
- dramatic play
- singing and reading
- special projects
- physical activities
- outdoor play
Camp «Libre X-pression» is a summer day camp that guarantees children a well-earned break from regular daycare or school. The team designs an outstanding summer program filled with adventures and fun.
Children enjoy a variety of special activities during July and August such as:
- Bike tours
- Horse back riding
- Visit the beach
- Trail hikes
- Picnics at the park
- Celebrate holidays
- Scavenger hunts
- visit a farm
Registration and Rates at the Daycare
Parents and guardians wishing to enroll a child in our daycare must complete an application form and submit it to the supervisor who will be pleased to assist you.
Make an appointment for a visit and to fill out the rest of the papers.
Please bring your child’s up-to-date immunization card updated and money or a cheque for the 2 weeks deposit.
The supervisor will explain the daycare policies and regulations as well as answer all of your questions.
Access the registration form
The Bouts de chou Daycare fees are based on the child’s age and daily attendance.
Access the fee chart
The Daycare Centre has places at regular price but a subsidy is available for the families who qualify.
Call for information: