Regulation No. 17-81
- Regulates parking; the operation of classes of vehicles on roads; location of stop signs and traffic control signals; location of pedestrian crossovers; school bus loading zones; speed limits; heavy equipment operator training routes, etc.
- Prohibits driving on certain designated and barricaded streets: Tenth Street (from Prince Street to Edward Street); Alexandra Street (from Tenth Street to the Hearst Town Hall driveway) between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on school days.
- Requires drivers to yield the right of way to pedestrians using pedestrian crossovers.
- Restricts speed limits to 40 km/hr within 150m (500 feet) of school properties between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on school days.
- Prohibits heavy (truck) traffic on all streets, except: Highway 583 North; Front Street; Fontaine Drive; Jolin Street; la Petite Gaspésie Road; Gaspésie Road; Highway 583 south of the la Petite Gaspésie Road intersection.
- Restricts speed limits on streets to 50 km/hr, unless otherwise posted e.g. school areas.