Discharge of Firearms within Town Limits
Regulation No. 39-01
- The discharge of any type of gun (including air guns) and the practice of archery is prohibited on most properties within Town limits, including municipal properties
- Exceptions are recognized for: peace officers in the execution of their duties; members of Hearst Trappers’ Council or other authorities called upon by the MNR or OPP to control nuisance bears or other wild animals
- Farmers and their employees and tenants to control varmints and pests
- During special events and tournaments approved by the Town
- On licensed archery and gun club premises.
- No hunting map