NOTICE: Surface treatment works at multiple locations August 22, 2018
Surface treatment works
Over the next few weeks, surface treatment works will take place at multiple locations as indicated below. Please drive carefully and reduce your speed in construction areas. Expect traffic delays and keep a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you.
• Cloutier Road North – from Highway 11 West to the end of town limits.
• Airport Road – from Johnson’s Lake Rd. to the airport.
• Johnson’s Lake Road – from Marchildon Rd. to approx. 100m south of Proulx Rd.
• Highway 583 North – from Brisson Blvd to the end of town limits
• La Petite Gaspésie Road – from Gaspésie Rd. to the end of the La Petite Gaspésie Road.
Traffic controllers will be in place to provide traffic control and ensure safety during construction hours. Please obey all traffic signs, speed limits and follow the directions of the traffic controllers. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience while we improve our roadways.
CAUTION: Gravel roads can be dangerous for users, whose wheels can throw chippings against other motorists.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Luc Léonard, Director of Public Works and Engineering Services at (705) 372–2807 or email@example.com.