Job opportunity: Assistant By-law Officer – Waste Disposal Site October 30, 2018
CORPORATION OF THE TOWN OF HEARST
Assistant By-law Officer – Waste Disposal Site
The Corporation of the Town of Hearst is seeking a dedicated, reliable and honest individual with excellent interpersonal relationship skills to fill the position of Assistant By-law Enforcement Officer.
- Provide customer service at the waste disposal site and recycling transfer station to enforce the Solid Waste and Recycling Policy, as per By-law 87-16;
- Inspect garbage, bill and collect payments according to waste volume and categories, guide clients towards different designated areas on site;
- Complete various reports and documentation relevant to the waste disposal site management and collect statistics to evaluate the municipal waste program;
- Possibility of undertaking other duties in the By-law Department.
- At least 3 years’ experience in customer service and financial transactions
- Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations to evaluate waste volumes
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft computer software (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to communicate effectively in both official languages (oral and written).
- An hourly rate between $18.75 and $23.44 proportionate with qualifications and experience and a complete fringe benefits program is offered.
- Hours of work: between 30 and 33 hours per week according to seasonal schedule.
For more information on these positions, please contact Tammy Coulombe, Senior By-Law Officer at 705-372-2829 or email@example.com.
Please send your resume before 4:00 p.m., Thursday, November 15, 2018, to:
Yves Morrissette, Chief Administrative Officer
Corporation of the Town of Hearst
P.O. Bag 5000, 925 Alexandra Street
Hearst, Ontario POL 1NO