EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY : Administrative assistant for the Economic Development Department April 25, 2018
The Corporation of the Town of Hearst is looking for an administrative assistant for the Economic Development Department
Reporting to management, the person occupying this position is primarily responsible for performing the administrative duties of the Economic Development Department related to assisting the director, accounting, record keeping and various registers, as well as assisting staff by carrying out various administrative tasks.
This position administers the following services:
- Deal with customers, suppliers and partners,
- Handle accounts payable, accounts receivable and the administrative management of grants;
- Assist the director in the production of reports, as well as in the organization of meetings or events;
- Convene meetings of various committees and maintain minutes of meetings;
- Manage the facilities/buildings under the control of the economic development services and be responsible for rental contracts;
- College diploma in business administration
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a related field
- Written and oral proficiency in English and/or French
- The salary is established according to the Salary Administration Program
- A complete package of fringe benefits is provided
Please send your résumé before Friday, May 11, 2018 at 4:00 p.m. to the attention of Mrs. Sylvie Fontaine, Director, Economic Development Services, P.O. Bag 5000, 925 Alexandra Street, Hearst, Ontario POL 1NO or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Only those selected for the interview will be contacted.