Hearst College and University Student Employment Opportunities February 16, 2017
The Municipality plans to hire post-secondary students this summer in the following positions:
- one (1) municipal finance assistant
- one (1) engineering assistant
- three (3) public works maintenance-helpers
- one (1) child care assistant
- one (1) coordinator of summer recreational activities
- three (3) park maintenance helpers
- one (1) First Nation park maintenance helper
- two (2) tourist information officers for Welcome Centre
The above positions are subject to confirmation of municipal, provincial and federal funding and also to program conditions.
Anticipated starting date: Monday, May 8, 2017
Duration of employment: approximately 15 weeks (until August 18).
Interested students must submit their application and résumé at the Town Hall reception, 925 Alexandra Street, tel. 362-4341, no later than Wednesday, March 15, 2017.
NOTE : Students who have already submitted their résumé since January 1st, 2017, do not have to resubmit.