EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Municipal Clerk’s Assistant January 17, 2018
Municipal Clerk`s Assistant
The Corporation of the Town of Hearst is looking for a dynamic, reliable, mature and organized person for the position of Municipal Clerk`s Assistant.
To assist the Clerk in:
- preparing for and following-up on Municipal Council meetings
- different departmental functions, including writing and translation of various texts
- receiving and processing business licence applications
- organizing municipal and school board elections
- managing municipal cemeteries
- performing vital statistics duties related to marriages and deaths
- organizing various special projects.
- College or university diploma in business administration, social science, journalism, languages/literature or legal assistance
- 1 or 2 years of experience in a corporate or administration field
- Excellent proficiency in both official languages
- Proficiency in various computer software such as Microsoft Office and skills in web sites and social media are considered assets.
- The salary is established according to the Salary Administration Program
- A complete fringe benefits program is provided
For a detailed job description, click here
Please send your résumé before Thursday, February 1st, 2018 at 3:00 p.m. to Janine Lecours, Clerk, Corporation of the Town of Hearst, P.O. Bag 5000, 925 Alexandra Street, Hearst, Ontario
P0L 1N0 (firstname.lastname@example.org).