Employment opportunity: Accounts Payable Clerk October 16, 2018
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
The Corporation of the Town of Hearst is looking for a dynamic, trusting, mature and meticulous person for the position of Accounts Payable on a regular part-time basis, three days a week.
- Receive, verify and pay invoices and record transactions.
- Files all invoices and statements
- College or university diploma in business administration, with concentration in accounting.
- The person must have knowledge in different computer programs.
- Proficiency in the two official languages is required.
- The salary is established according to the Salary Administration Program and at a level commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please forward your resume by Thursday, November 1, 2018, to Manon Higgins, Treasurer, the Corporation of the Town of Hearst, P.O. Bag 5000, 925 Alexandra Street, Hearst, Ontario POL 1NO (email@example.com).