College and University student employment opportunities February 20, 2018
College and University student employment opportunities
The Municipality plans to hire post-secondary students this summer in the following positions:
- one (1) municipal finance assistant
- one (1) by-law officer assistant
- one (1) engineering assistant
- three (3) public works maintenance-helpers
- one (1) child care assistant
- one (1) coordinator of summer recreational activities
- three (4) park maintenance helpers
- one (1) First Nation park maintenance helper
- two (2) tourist information officers for Welcome Centre
- one (1) tourist information officer for the Heritage Sawmill Marketplace
The above positions are subject to confirmation of municipal, provincial and federal funding and also to program conditions.
Anticipated starting date: Monday, May 7, 2018
Anticipated starting date for the tourist information officers: Monday, May 28, 2018
Duration of employment: approximately 12 – 15 weeks (until August 17).
Interested students must submit their application and résumé at the Town Hall reception, 925 Alexandra Street, tel. 362-4341, no later than Wednesday, March 21, 2018.
NOTE: Students who have already submitted their résumé since January 1st, 2018, do not have to resubmit.