Call for Candidates: Hearst Connect Corporation Administration Board September 18, 2020
Corporation of the Town of Hearst
Call for Candidates
Hearst Connect Corporation Administration Board
The Town of Hearst is seeking a candidate from the public to sit on the Hearst Connect Corporation Administration Board, being a remunerated seat.
Made up of members of Council and of the public, this telecommunications corporation administration board is mandated to:
- establish short and long term goals, objectives and priorities;
- determine the Corporation’s working conditions;
- ensure the Corporation’s financial health;
- ensure that the company has the necessary resources;
- ensure legal responsibilities;
- oversee the Corporation’s organizational structure and administration;
- meet the changing needs and demands of the community.
Candidates interested in being part of the Hearst Connect Corporation are asked to submit their resumes to the attention of Janine Lecours, Clerk, at the latest Tuesday, September 29, 2020 at 3:00 p.m.
Hearst Town Hall
925 Alexandra Street, P.O. Bag 5000
Hearst, Ontario P0L 1N0