Hearst Community Improvement Program (CIP)
Hearst Downtown – Hwy 11 / Front Street Corridor Community Improvement Plan (CIP)
The program aims to stimulate investment to improve the appearance of building facades, signage, parking area improvement, and planning, design and architectural projects. It will also help with a rehabilitation loan and a building and/or property improvement rebate grant.
Here are the different programs. Click on each for a full description.
Applications for financial assistance under the Hearst downtown – Hwy 11/Front Street Corridor Community Improvement Programs
- Building Façade Improvement Grant: click here
- Building Rehabilitation Loan : click here
- Building Property Improvement Rebate : click here
- Municipal Fees Grant : click here
- Parking Area Improvement Grant : click here
- Planning, Design and Architectural Grant : click here
- Signage Grant : click here
For more information, pleas contact:
Director of Planning/Chief Building Official